Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Is this a bug in the Editor Presentations for Defects?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Is this a bug in the Editor Presentations for Defects?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Is this a bug in the Editor Presentations for Defects? Répondre en citant
Hi, 

I was adding 2 fields for a defect. They were automatically slotted into the custom tab. So I assumed that Editor Presentations was the right place to go to move them into the overview tab. 

However in the drop down field "Choose the Editor Presentation to edit" there is no entry for defect. All other work item types seem to be there. So I assume this is a bug - kind of ironic that it happens in Defect. 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/70066/is-this-a-bug-in-the-editor-presentations-for-defects
promotional video examples

Ven 17 Nov - 12:01 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 17 Nov - 12:01 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation