Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
A resume in the making... Best approach?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
A resume in the making... Best approach?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message A resume in the making... Best approach? Répondre en citant
Hey guys,

I've taken a look around on the site and have not been able to make up my mind as how to best spend my time building my resume. I am currently in my third year of a business university program at 20 years old and live in the Niagara region of Ontario. I work out avidly and have had a past and present full of sports. As for volunteering, I have done some community service coaching children's soccer each summer. This is an area I know there is room for growth. What would be the best source of community service for me to partake in to help my resume? Also, what are some actual jobs that may not be 100% fire related but would also look good on a resume that I could possibly get involved with in the next few years when I am trying to get into a fire dept.

My last question would be what courses people recommend taking to help their resume. Ive considered some hazmat, EMR, and even suba diving courses. And do people recommend becoming part of the NFPA? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time guys.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.firehall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24284
Corporate Whiteboard Animations

Lun 27 Nov - 14:10 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 27 Nov - 14:10 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation