Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Bugs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message How long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages? Répondre en citant
I'm on my quest of understanding WhatsApp and I could not get information on how long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages before they are deleted permanently? I'm aware that WhatsApp does not store the messages that have been delivered to the recipient. My best guess is that the app itself stores messages for about 7 days; so that you can browse your history and retrieve messages whenever you want. 

But when a message is sent and is yet to be delivered to the recipient, does WhatsApp have any policy guideline that indicates how long they'll store messages before they are permanently deleted from their servers? Does WhatsApp notify the original sender of the message that the message was not delivered and has been deleted from their servers? Is there any warning message? 

Curious to get answers to all the questions above. Waiting for your responses!

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/how-long-does-whatsapp-store-undeliv…
brand marketing examples

Mer 29 Nov - 09:22 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 29 Nov - 09:22 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Bugs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation