Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problem with Apple Music. Is anybody else having this?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » SA-MP » Téléchargement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problem with Apple Music. Is anybody else having this?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Problem with Apple Music. Is anybody else having this? Répondre en citant
Hi all. 

For those of you who have Apple Music, I have a question. I have all of my songs downloaded to my iPhone and my Mac, and iCloud music library turned on. However, it sometimes happens that on my iPhone, I am playing a song that I downloaded, and it's in the midst of the song, when the song suddenly changes to the next track. Basically, the song that was playing previously is not complete or something. However, the odd thing is, that in my Mac, I played the same song that had the problem on my iphone, And nothing happens. The song plays perfectly well, without changing suddenly. I have to either remove the song from the particular playlist, or as of today, I had to delete the song from my iCloud music library, and download it again. Is anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions of how it can be fixed? I turned off iCloud music library, and turned it back on again just recently. By the way, this problem seldom happens, but when it does, it is extremely annoying. I have the latest version of iOS nine installed, and a iPhone 6s, though this also happened with my iPhone 5.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/problem-apple-music-a…

Affiliate Marketing Examples

Lun 11 Déc - 06:37 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 11 Déc - 06:37 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » SA-MP » Téléchargement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation