Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Need Direction

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Team [KSR] » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Need Direction
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Need Direction Répondre en citant
I've been viewing the Firehall forums for about a year now but this is my first post. Guess I didn't want to be one of those guys that jumped on here and asked when Toronto was hiring, or asked everyone here to continue flogging a dead a horse.

Anyways my question is regarding part time employment that will help the ol' resume. I am currently a student in the pre-service program and have completed a university degree. I am going into my last semester which has only 1 day of class per week and 160 hrs of placement to be completed over the summer. Having been in school and out of work for 8 months now, I need to find some employment and want it to not only help my financial situation but also build my resume for the fire service. Any suggestions for possible part time employment would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.firehall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11579

RFID Marketing Examples

Mer 13 Déc - 15:15 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 13 Déc - 15:15 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Team [KSR] » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation