Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
VLC Media Player/Windows Explorer Bug

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Bugs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
VLC Media Player/Windows Explorer Bug
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message VLC Media Player/Windows Explorer Bug Répondre en citant
Hi,

I seem to be running into a bug with VLC Media Player. I wanted to convert/save an mp4 file to an mp3 file. Nothing major, I do it all the time. However, after several tries and even updating my VLC Media Player, the apparent bug persists.
This is what happens: when I click the final button to start the file conversion, there is a pause of nothing happening (normal), followed by the top bar of the VLC interface boundary wigging out with "not responding" and maybe something else (less normal). I had my Task Manager open and checked to see what it had to say about it, and it informed me that the CPU load being used by Windows Explorer was claiming up into 30, 40 even 50 percent--so much so, that VLC cannot even run. Has ayone out there run into this same problem? Has anyone out there ran into a solution?
Specs, if they help: Windows 8.1 64 bit on a Dell Inspiron 15.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/vlc-media-playerwindows-explorer-bu…

3d medical animation

Sam 16 Déc - 13:48 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 16 Déc - 13:48 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Bugs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation