Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Points or demerits on your license.

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Points or demerits on your license.
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Points or demerits on your license. Répondre en citant
Hey guys 

I am just wondering how points/demerits on your license will effect your application to a department. On my license I have a speeding ticket from 2007 (3points), a ticket for turning into the wrong lane from 2010 (2points), and a failure to stay at the scene of an accident from 2010 (3points) Which was not what actually happened.

I was for lack of a better word F'ed by the girl who actually hit me while my vehicle was parked on the street. (faught ICBC and disputed the ticket in court which was didnt work). LONG STORY.

Anyways im just about to get done the Fire Training course from the Collage of the Rockies and will have tons and tons of certificates and qualifications. Most places ask for under 6-7 demerits/points on your abstract. 

Now I was just wondering if someone knows weather or not the 8 points I have will be a deal breaker for me. Ive always had a great driving record up until the incident this year. I am 27 years old, married have a great head on my shoulders and just want to get my career started with a hall some where.

I also thought if I went to the fire hall or called them and explained my situation with my points that might help.

If someone who knows the system could answer my question that would be great and very helpfull.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.firehall.com/forum/showthread.php?s=5bdd6dcb1d76454047c6604f99e5…

Internet Video Marketing

Mar 19 Déc - 06:37 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 06:37 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation