Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
What Is Your Favorite Xbox Game And Why?

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Jeux Vidéos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
What Is Your Favorite Xbox Game And Why?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message What Is Your Favorite Xbox Game And Why? Répondre en citant
Hi,

This game single handedly got me into superhero games. I never played any up until this game, and was amazed at the quality.

Every second I spent playing this game, I felt like I was in a Batman movie. There are so many plot twists, it will leave you craving more while you are away from the game. 

The graphics are amazing, and the interactions with the AI are amazing. It is also funny to eavesdrop on the AI's conversations about your most recent shenanigans, that part was impressive to me. 

I will be playing every superhero game now, and comparing them to Batman, Arkham City. 

I just have to say, the standards are high right now! They set a huge bar. 

What Is your Favorite Xbox game and why?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.video-game-forums.com/xbox-360-games-general/81409-what-your-fav…

Creative Content Example

Lun 5 Fév - 06:40 (2018) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 5 Fév - 06:40 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Jeux Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation