Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Advice Needed!

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Advice Needed!
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Advice Needed! Répondre en citant
Hey guys, I am a 19.5 year old male wanting to become a FT FF in the future. I have done tons of research on this site and I am confused on what route I should take to becoming a FT FF. I have been working in the construction Trades as a framing carpenter for 5 months now, I like my job but the pay isn't all that great compared to the labour that I go through. I am currently getting 13/hour since I am new to the job and I don't blame the company because I don't know much of what is going on I just build walls, move lumber and buy beer for the most part haha. After a couple years I know I will be doing much more than that since I am in the process of learning how to build houses. But my only problem is most of the carpenters in my city with a lot of experience are only making 18-23 a hour.

I have talked to a few paramedics and I am interested in becoming one, I signed up for school in January to re-take some high school courses and talked to my boss about possibly quiting, but after doing lots of research I have realized its very competitive to get a job as one almost as difficult as FFing and most paramedic graduates are waiting 2 years to find part time jobs in Ontario which I would hate to wait that long. If I was to go this route I would be done school by 23 but might not be able to find a job until possibly 25, I will also lose time on applying to FD's. 

so should I stick to learning my trade or try and take the pcp?

If I was to stick to my trade I would go get my nfpa certs from Texas or Oakland community college and upgrade my medical to EMR from the red cross. I would also start applying to FD's when I am 20 and I would have the money for the recruitments across Canada. I don't care if it takes me 5-10 years to get into a Fire department because this is what I have wanted to do since I was a kid and I wont stop pursuing my dream until it happens!

Any advice would be appreciated! 

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.firehall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32346
animation examples

Jeu 2 Nov - 12:52 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Nov - 12:52 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation