Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Youtube HTML5 videos not playing (some)

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Vidéos/Photos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Youtube HTML5 videos not playing (some)
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message Youtube HTML5 videos not playing (some) Répondre en citant
Hello,

So I'm getting a error "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" and when clicking the link, it says H.264 and MSE & H.264 are not supported. I used to get the black error screen for a split second before the video would blink and (I'm guessing) select another player and just play normally. Today is the first day that I've had this screen permanently displayed and it only shows up for a few videos. I can watch other videos on the same channel, just one or two that have the error.

It's the same if I try it in Safe Mode or with a new profile. I updated Firefox to 49.0, updated java, updated windows media component, and tried it with "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" true and on false. No changes

I'm at my wits end with this one! I can watch the videos just fine in Chrome, but would much rather prefer to continue to use firefox as my default browser. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1139832
teaser trailer

Jeu 2 Nov - 12:54 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Nov - 12:54 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Serveur » Vidéos/Photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation