Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
1 question and 1 problem

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
1 question and 1 problem
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Grand Manitou

Masculin

Message 1 question and 1 problem Répondre en citant
Hello,

I have tried to use a PowerPoint presentation on my Desktop to a participant. Unfortunately when I click on the presentation to move to slide, the participant tells me that the slide takes a little bit of a change of their time ... maybe 10 to 15 seconds after I have clicked to change the slide. We are both on Cable Modem (not DSL). I'm on Firefox using XP Pro.
I've noticed that in the past others have experienced this same slowness. Will this be improved? Unfortunately because of the time lag, I can not use your program at this time.

Also, other meeting presentation programs that I've tried, I'm going to show you everything I'm presenting. Zoho does not appear to allow this option. I would prefer that my attendees not just be able to see my entire desktop and task bar ... just the presentation that I want them to see.

Does Zoho have a setting to give me this feature? 

Please help ....

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://forums.zoho.com/topic/1-question-and-1-problem
video graphic

Ven 10 Nov - 13:00 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 10 Nov - 13:00 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team KSR - GTAServeur.servegame.com:7777 Index du Forum » Le Forum » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation